Frustrations abound today.....do you ever have days that no matter what you are trying to accomplish problems just pop up?
It has been that type of day for me. However, I shouldn't complain, as these are tiny problems and certainly nothing major.
I have been trying to complete a Xango flyer.....this is usually a project that I can knock out in a hurry on the computer. Not this time!! I have had more problems accomplishing this little task and it isn't finished yet. Then there is this blog problem that I have had and not being able to download photos.....well, I now know it is a systems problem with my Mac and blogspot is not compatible with my Mac....I have software ordered that should fix this little inconvenience.
Wayne and I decided to install a new security screen door, so off we went to Lowes. We selected the door that we both liked, purchased it and brought it home. There is no way that it would fit, so Wayne is now returning it to the store.
Okay.....enough is enough and with positive thinking I know the remainder of the day is going to be problem free. We are planning to pick citrus later this afternoon.....lemons, limes, oranges and grapefruit. I have promised Randy and Dana a box of tree ripened fruit. The oranges are like eating pure sugar.....yum!
Last night was Gramma's time with Rob and Ted......we enjoy them so much and feel so blessed to be a part of their life....especially at this age. However, they are both growing so fast it is hard to fill them up. They will both be big boys....their Doctor has said probably at least 6'6".......I am sure there is a path that leads directly to the refrigerator.
Wayne and I are going out for dinner tonight.....now that is a very positive thing!
2 comments:
Hi MaryAnn,
I just want to tell you that I went back and read all of your entries from the beginning. You really don't even need to add pictures because you are such a good writer and your entries are so interesting. I wasn't bored at all and I just wanted to read more! I'm so glad you started a blog. :) Thanks for sharing the address with me so I can catch up with your family. I feel blessed to know you.
((((Hugs)))))
Jana
Hi MaryAnn,
I just want to tell you that I went back and read all of your entries from the beginning. You really don't even need to add pictures because you are such a good writer and your entries are so interesting. I wasn't bored at all and I just wanted to read more! I'm so glad you started a blog. :) Thanks for sharing the address with me so I can catch up with your family. I feel blessed to know you.
((((Hugs)))))
Jana
Post a Comment