Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Year and New Challenges

There is always something exciting about beginning a new year. I don't know why that should be, as the months and days whiz by in a blur. There are so many things that I desire to do and then when the year end arrives it seems I have accomplished only a small part of my intentions. Yet, I am determined!

I am determined to spend more time in God's word....to allow my friends to see my faith living in me. I am determined to share Xango with more people so they can experience health benefits in their lives...I am passionate about this product! I look forward to traveling more this new year, losing weight, reading, knitting, spending time with my Grandchildren, including Tiffany in California. I love the water so daily pool time is essential. I haven't been able to play golf for many years, but with determination, I think this will once again happen.

The list could go on and on, but I have learned to not stress over what I can't do or what doesn't get done....it is more important to live and enjoy each and every day until the the Lord returns. At my age I am just happy that I am able to begin a new year!!

No comments: