Just when I think I know most everything about my computer, I find out I still have much to learn. It all started with not being able to download images for my blog.
After being able to post the one and only picture of the firetrucks using Shari's computer, I knew it had to be the operating system of my computer. No matter what browser I tried to use it just didn't work. Plus I was unable to download a different browser....I have three browsers already that wouldn't work.
So now, I must upgrade memory and install an upgraded operating system for my Mac. Time passes so quickly, I just didn't think it could possibly be my operating system. After talking to Randy, he agreed that I should do this soon.
I think I can do this myself.....I think I can, I think I can, I know I can!!
So....within the week, I hope to get this done. Just be patient with me.
My entire life resides inside my computer, so I cannot have it down for long.
Mary Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment