A quick update for now....first of all, our weather is beyond incredible...it is sunny and in the mid 70's during the day and much cooler at night. As I write this the doors and windows are wide open. I feel so blessed to enjoy the sunshine every day. It is also the perfect weather to buzz around the Park with the golf cart. The citrus is ready to be picked...yummy.
I just completed installing additional memory and the new operating system in my Mac. I feel proud of myself, but now I have to work out some bugs. I still cannot download to my blog....hmmmm, it tells me it is downloading but I only get jibberish. Any suggestions?
I am having a lot of improvement with my messed up back, for which I am thankful. I plan to be in the pool again soon. I claim this year - 2009 - as mine. I am concentrating on getting completely well and losing weight. I am off to a good start. I love life and it is a joy to put my feet on the floor each morning, visit with the many people in the park and I look forward to hearing from friends and family daily. I am old enough to know that material things are not necessary...been there, done that and I don't need it....but my faith, family and friends are necessary for my existence. God Bless each of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment