Gosh, I'm not too sure about this blog business. Perhaps I need to talk to my niece, Bev....I can't seem to download pictures etc. Before I give my blog out, I must get things in order.
It has been 6 weeks since my auto accident and I am finally feeling some progress. I haven't been able to stand or walk very far, but this is improving. My Doctor uses Kinesiology and I am totally impressed with this treatment. I see him again tomorrow.
This afternoon, our son, Randy, arrives and we are excited for him to be here. He wants to help us paint our house....we should be decorating for Christmas instead of painting, but his time is available now, so we are going to go for it!! As a Director with Alaska Airlines his time is very limited, so we always appreciate any time we have with him.
It is a beautiful sunny day with temperatures about 77 degrees. Perfect painting weather.
All for now....I hope to get the hang of this soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment