Sunday, November 30, 2008

ARIZONA SUNSHINE

It is a beautiful Arizona day.....it is always wonderful to wake up to the warm sunshine...sit on the porch and enjoy a hot cup of tea. It will be in the mid 70's today. It will also be a busy day. We live in a gated Mobile Home Community, which I love. We moved in one year ago....actually it was going to be a temporary move until I found the "perfect" condo.....well, I have enjoyed living here so much that the condo has fallen by the wayside. Our unit is in a cul-di-sac and I love having my neighbors close by....everyone respects your privacy and yet, if you need help someone is always near to give you a hand. Many activities are schedule within the Park and our pool is heated all winter to 88 degrees. It is a feeling of resort living year around.

We live in Tucson permanently, but my husband continues to have an office near Bellingham, WA. He travels back and forth, which is convenient since both of our children work for the Airlines.

Today we are in the process of preparing our home for painting.....cleaning, repairing and getting the paint ready. A job we can no long put off.

I receive many phone calls from all over the country requesting information about what and how I treat my Parkinson's. I will blog this information within the next few days.

I'm heading out to soak up that warm sunshine!!

No comments: