As promised....here is my information regarding Parkinson's Disease: Eleven (11) years ago, three excellent Neurologist diagnosed me with Parkinson's Disease. My first signs of Parkinson's was my balance and coordination was affected. I had severe tremors on my right side, this gradually moved to include my left side and eventually I also had internal tremors. Plus I had the usual body aching and being so tired.
After reading the side effects of the Parkinson's medication, I wanted to delay that process as long as possible. This didn't make me very popular with the Medical Doctors. I realized the day would come that I would probably need the medicine, but I also knew they were not going to cure me and they would constantly increase and the side affects would constantly be increased. Against my Doctor's advice, I elected to treat my Parkinson's alternatively.
I am always researching the latest in nutritional products...nothing enters my body unless I know exactly everything about it. After 11 years I still do not take PD medication. Even though my body still tells me I have Parkinson's, it is now very hard to detect and I know I have greatly slowed down the progression. In fact, I am much better today that when I was diagnosed.
Besides eating as organically as possible and taking excellent supplements, the greatest improvement ocurred when I added Xango mangosteen juice to my diet. Improvement didn't happen overnight, but because of my commitment to a 90 day plan, improvement did happen and I began to notice amazing results. My tremors are almost non-existent, except under heavy stress, I no longer have internal tremors and the pain is gone. I no longer use a cane for walking. There is a big difference in the type of mangosteen to use....must be the whole fruit, including the hard pericarp (rind) is essential.
I am constantly researching other products....if I thought there was any other supplement that was better than what I am using, I would be the first to take it, as slowing the progression of my Parkinson's is my main focus. I am positive that I am taking the very best available.
The exciting things is that I continue to feel improvement to my body as time goes on. If I can help anyone in any way, please feel free to contact me.
Visit my website at: www.mymangosteen.com/reserve
No comments:
Post a Comment