Wow, it is almost the New Year and I'm not sure where it has gone. I did finish my New Years letter today and will have them in the mail in a couple of days. I gave up on my Christmas letter. I'm still having problems uploading pictures for my blogs...my ego is bruised as I am usually able to do most things on my computer and I don't have problems with other websites. I think there will be some bloggers at Shari's and they may be able to help me.
I think my New Year's Eve will be rather quiet. The older I get the more comfortable I am staying in our little nest. However, I do have several "drop bys' in the Park and then I will be going to Shari's to play games with a few of their friends and the boys. I don't plan to stay late, as I don't like being on the road with all the drunkies. My recent accident has left me a little jittery.
The new year will bring many new challenges and goals. I love working with Xango because of the health benefits I have received. Also the new skin nutrition GLIMPSE that is totally toxin and chemical free....you can usually see the results immediately. My skin looks much younger than 72 years. I thank God for bringing these natural products into my life. The unexpected monthly income that I generate from my home is also a nice bonus. The exciting news is Xango will be introducing several new products this year. On top of all of this....I have new friends all over the Country. How good is that??
Recently our little Molly dog (11 year old Yorkie) gave us a scare. She is my little companion and I can't even imagine what I would do without her. She travels everywhere with me and is such a sweet dear little dog. Well....her little body exploded with a staph infection - we have no idea where she got this - she is only 5 lbs and the Vet didn't know if she would be able to fight off the infection. Thankfully she has and is now on the road to recovery. Always something to keep life interesting (and costly).
There are so many things I want to do and accomplish in the new year, but I'll blog about that later.
Do take care....stay safe and I wish all of you a very blessed and Happy New Year.
Mary Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment