Tuesday, February 17, 2009

No Retirement For Me!






Retirement does not mean slowing down.....my days get busier and busier. Today was the Yarn Club meeting at my home.....we had a great time sharing patterns and helping each other with projects. I'll post a couple of pictures of what I have on my needles and my friends are busy working on their projects.

As we were knitting in the house, Wayne and the handyman were busy laying our new paver sidewalk and putting some finishing touches on the house paint. So far, everything looks great. I'll include a picture of the paver pattern.

I managed to spend time with Xango and talk to a few of my customers. This is my most favorite thing to do. To know that people are feeling results is the highlight of my day.

Tomorrow we are expecting former classmates, Bud and Joyce Schiffler from Bellingham for the afternoon and dinner. It will be special to have them here.


My Birthday Club Dinner is happening this Thursday evening, so I will definitely do a post on this.....we always have a fantastic time....... there is never a dull moment as laughter always seems to take over.

Each day is a blessing and sometimes a challenge, but what we do with each blessing and challenge is our choice. I am thankful that I have a faithful God who is always there to direct me.

Until next time stay safe and remember to count your blessings. Mary Ann

No comments: