

I have been talking about our citrus and today I finally took some pictures of Wayne and our neighbor, Marlene, picking oranges. Let me tell you....there is noting like ripe oranges picked directly from the tree....oh my, they are as sweet as sugar. I have a nice big box that I will making into juice and freezing. Rob and Ted will like picking their own oranges, so I will let them do that on their next trip here.
Activity in the Park was brisk today.......friends stopping by, visiting and chatting.....we love every minute of those visits. Wayne and I worked in our offices in-between greeting and chatting with visitors.
Tomorrow morning we are meeting with our Gardener......we are planning to build a new paver sidewalk, remove existing rock and replacing with a small pebble brown rock. I'll take pictures when the project is completed.
I think I have solved the problem of compatibility with Mac, my blog and importing pictures. Be patient with me and I will continue to give this a try.
Our weather has been absolutely beautiful.....84 degrees, sunny and awesome. However, I think we are expecting a small winter storm to blow through and temperatures will be in the 60's.....that is cold for us.
Take care, count your blessings and I'll talk to you soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment