Friday, February 20, 2009

God, Family and Friends



Sometimes I feel so blessed I feel that my buttons will burst! God, Family and Friends.....there is nothing more important and I feel I have received the best of all three. Take away everything that I possess and I would still remain the riches person alive.

God has given me the peace that only He can give....the promise of eternal life....and a close relationship with Him that I know without a doubt that he directs in every area of my life.

Family that I love dearly.....A daughter and son-in-law that live for the Lord and give from their hearts in all that they do. They have created a loving and stable home for my awesome grandsons, Rob and Ted. A son and daughter-in-law that are caring and loving. A beautiful and intelligent granddaughter, and most of all, a wonderful husband. Plus extended family that mean the world to me.

Friends....who are beyond description, both here and around the country. My days are filled with friends making me one wealthy woman! How I love daily visits and long chats!

I am posting a picture of our evening with Bud and Joyce Schiffler from Bellingham the other night. It was special to spend time with them and share dinner together. They will be doing a lot of camping before heading back to Bellingham. We wish them a fun and safe trip.

Last night was dinner with my friends to celebrate Paddi's birthday..... Unfortunately my camera decided not to work very well and pictures did not turn out. Think my flash was turned off. This is not a good picture of her, but the best I have.....she is one beautiful gal and an extremely talented Artist. Happy Birthday again, Paddi.

I have a project on my needles tonight, so think I will head to my comfortable chair and knit like crazy.
Take care....keep well and safe....and remember to count your blessings. Mary Ann

No comments: