Friday, September 4, 2009

Thank You XANGO

I think most of you know how much I appreciate Xango's Mangosteen Juice....but, just in case.....this juice, I feel, is responsible for maintaining my Parkinson's Disease for the past 11 years without medication. Recently just having major surgery...and at 73 years old, I have bounced back like a young chicken....well, almost ha! Often after taking a supplement for a long time it is only natural to think it isn't continuing to do anything for you, or you don't need it anymore. However, we now know that all disease begins with inflammation - even heart attacks. The medical profession is even stating that the level of inflammation in the body is more important than Cholesterol levels. Taking this juice consistently allows the antioxidant to work within the body to attack the inflammation within your body. Wow....how cool is that! It continues to work without you even knowing it.

Xango, as a company, has such a respected name in the industry. Everything they do is superior and that includes research, science, quality control.....the best in the business. I am confident that whatever new products they bring to us, the consumer, will be only the very best.

It is with this excitment that Wayne and I began takiing ELEVIV..... This is a 100% Natural Product * Clinical Studies as well as 5 years of Science * Boost energy levels * Promote vigor (mental & physical energy) * Promotes relaxation * Reduce Stress * Improve mood * Promote restful sleep * Restore mental alertness/acuity. BELIEVE ME....THIS DOES WORK.

It is with this same excitment that we use our outstanding 3SIXTY VITAMIN & MINERAL SUPPLEMENTS This is whole food nutrition at it's best and easy assimilated into our system. Different formula for Men and Women. Please call me for additional information regarding these superior vitamins.

Another product that I would not be without...GLIMPSE SKIN CAREThis is topical skin nutrition at it's best. There are no toxins or chemicals in any product....just pure nutrition for the skin.

COMING THIS FALL: BODY CLEANSER, SHAMPOO & CONDITIONER AND BODY LOTION All products are non-toxic, nourishing and contain the potent phytonutrients of the mangosteen.

I could continue to write a book on these products...instead if you are interested in a product send me a note and I will be more than happy to send you additional information.

My biggest WOW factor in the hospital, was no one believing I was 73 years old.....All guesses came in much, much younger.
I attribute that to a toxin and chemical free body, including my skin care! THANK YOU XANGO from a very Blessed Arizona Gramma

No comments: