Tuesday, September 15, 2009

BUSY FAMILY LIFE

When a family is busy, it is a good indication that all is well and everyone is healthy and happy. What more could I ask for? As a parent, it is a blessing to see positive attitudes in your children. Their glass is always half full and never empty. And then, to see that positive attitude in the Grandchildren is a blessing beyond compare. Robby was remarking the other night that knowing God created him made everything about him just right!! We definitely please God when we love what He created and we choose to live our life with joy and thankfulness.

Wayne is enjoying retirement....he loves his morning walks and visiting with people in the Park every morning, plus he enjoys sitting around the pool visiting with friends as I swim. He would like to work a few hours a day....very part time....and I think that would be good for him. He is a workaholic, so I think he would enjoy just a few hours a day.

Randy and Dana are leaving this Friday for a cruise.....Actually I believe this is to celebrate Dana's birthday. I know they will enjoy their trip, as they have been on many cruises in the past.

Tiffany and Jordan are doing well. We hope their move to Seattle, after the first of the year, becomes a reality. Randy is especially excited about this.

Tom, Shari, Rob and Ted are totally enjoying their new home in Sahuarita....they are constantly going in many directions, but yet they have a very peaceful, safe and loving home.

I continue to recoup from my surgery.....I'm feeling great (except for my back). I enjoy the pool every morning and use pool weights to increase my strength. I'm thankful for the natural healing that Xango gives me.

It is a wonderful life and it is so easy to be..and remain...a Blessed Arizona Gramma

No comments: