Sunday, October 11, 2009

October Paradise

This time of year I feel like we live in a little bit of paradise.....we are in awe at the beauty of the Desert, plus the weather is totally beyond enjoyable. I totally understand why people flock to the Desert this time every year.

I am excited that my family will be together in another week. Randy is driving Wayne's car down and hopefully, Tiffany will be able to come with him. It will be a short trip and he has to fly directly back.....but, there will be time for us to all be together and share a few meals.

Wayne has been working a few hours a day delivering flu vaccine to clinics.....this is a temporary job, but he is enjoying it. A man in our Park is Manager of the operation and another neighbor also works at doing this......they asked Wayne to help and he jumped at the chance. He works several hours early mornings and again in the evenings. Hence the reason he could use the extra car down here.

I just finished knitting slippers for Rob and Ted and they are soooo excited. They were afraid I would keep them until Christmas, but they are coming by today to take them home. I'll have to get busy knitting other items for them.

I am doing great and am feeling better than I have for several years.....exception being my back. Pool therapy seems to be helping that. I try to swim a full hour 5 days a week. The boys will be here a half day tomorrow afternoon and again Wednesday morning. We are both looking forward to enjoying them. They have their house decorated for Halloween and we have promised to spend that evening with them. Oh, the fun and joy of having grandchildren. I would love for Tiffany to be that age again.....no, not really, as she is a delightful and pretty young lady.

I will post pictures soon.....until next time, I remain a very Blessed Arizona Gramma.

No comments: