WOWSIE.......Today I received my new JUNI products from XANGO and tonight I had an incredible time using each product. The SHAMPOO is the best I have ever used......and, because I have had squamous cell cancer over the top of my scalp, I have been especially careful to use non toxic shampoos.....BUT, nothing has compared with what I used this evening!! All of the products contain the precious mangosteen and scented with a light touch of lavender.....gentle enough for the new born baby.....yep, MIZ BAILEY will be using this shampoo too.
CHRISTMAS IS COMING......many of my gift giving has been solved. I ordered the Holiday gift bag for myself, which included:
SHAMPOO, CONDITIONER, BODY WASH, BODY LOTION, AND A LARGE BAR OF SOAP. This comes with a very nice canvas tote bag with large wooden handles, priced at $65.00 + shipping and sales tax. Now, I wish I could afford to make this my gift to everyone (and I will to some).....but, since all items are also sold seperately, I will package two or three items in small bags for some my gifts. These are all items that anyone will be happy to receive.
The body wash was beyond my expectation and I followed my shower with the body lotion. Knowing that these products are from Xango, I knew they would be outstanding in quality.....but, they are far above and beyond what I was expecting.
Words of caution.....There is a tendency to use far more than what is needed.....A DAB WILL DO YA!!
This ARIZONA GRAMMA is more than pleased tonight and I will be more than happy to help you order these amazing products......
Mary Ann
520.440.3211
www.mymangosteen.com/reserve
Distributor #1188780
www.xanthoneeducation.com
No comments:
Post a Comment