Sunday, May 3, 2009

More Ballgames


Another weekend is over and it has been crazy busy, as usual. Boy's ballgames consumed our time.....we enjoy this time with our Grandsons so much. Both boys played in different fields, but at the same time. I stay at Rob's game, as I don't have to walk far, but Wayne walks back and forth and then stays with Teddy when he is finished. This is a picture of Rob, Ted and Grandpa Lowell.....Rob was presented the Team Game Ball for pitching his first game and striking out a player. He is soooo proud, and of course, we were happy and proud of him!

Tomorrow Randy is arriving for a few days and we are looking forward to having him here. I don't believe Dana is able to come with him. He is looking forward to watching the boys play ball...... we will also be making a trip to Sahuarita to see Tom and Shari's new home. Wayne will probably be flying back to Seattle with him and will be gone for a week or so.

I'll blog more about this visit later. I am just happy to have my son here and wish Dana and Tiffany would be able to join us.

I'm thankful for our family and the blessings that God gives us.
Arizona Gramma.......Mary Ann

No comments: