

Just a few bits and pieces for my journal.
Tomorrow I deliver Del and Pat Bosman to the Airport....they will be departing for Bellingham on the same plane that Wayne will be arriving on. Very convenient....like killing two birds with one stone. It has been nice having Del and Pat around and I am hoping they return soon. It will also be nice to have Wayne home....and, he is very eager to get here. He will be spending tonight with Randy in Seattle and heading to SeaTac in the morning.
Shari and boys are spending a week having fun and visiting relatives in the Washington DC area. Both Tom and Shari have relatives in that area. Tom is on business and Shari and boys are entertaining themselves until his meetings are over. The closing process is going smoothly on their Sahuarita home. Wayne and I plan to be at the inspection next week.
Just had to include this picture of Teddy and his baseball team. He is one of the youngest on his team and you can tell what a tall boy he is.....and what a tall young man he will probably be!! This is "Coach Lowell" sitting in her chair keeping things organized. Of course on game days, she is right in the dug out keeping the boys in line. Shari does a super job on everything she undertakes, including being a super Mom.
Randy is still dealing with the ash of Mt. Redoubt in Alaska. He and Dana will be here the first week in May. I am really looking forward having this time with them.
The picture of Wayne.....he is installing lighting in our front yard. He does have the job completed and it looks very nice at night. Now he has to complete the irrigation for our plants. We have very little yard to maintain and that is just perfect.
My accident update: I still have a very bad back and damage to the sciatica nerves. Laser treatments are helping, but it is a long slow process. Walking far or standing long is next to impossible. Parkinson's: I do very well thanks to good nutrition and Xango....It's learning to live with a handicap. I am blessed to be able to work with and help other Parkinson's people. God is good and faithful.
The world situation and our economy is a real cause for prayer. Continue to pray for God's perfect plan to be done and thank Him for your many blessings.
Arizona Gramma
No comments:
Post a Comment