

Just a quick catch up with activities around here....the days quickly pass and I have a hard time keeping track of the days.
This is the time of year that we host many guest....always a fun time, but keeps me hopping. Often it is just people passing through. Yesterday was one of those days and it was exciting to have friends from Birch Bay, WA to spend the day. We ate a quick lunch here at home and then had the entire day to visit and chat. We were also able to pick oranges and lemons for them to take home We took a tour of our Park....they were especially impressed with our swimming pool as our water is kept at a nice warm temperature all winter. Tomorrow I will be picking up more friends at the airport.
Knitting: I love to make different neck huggers.....not sure what I will do with them, as we certainly don't wear them in Tucson.
One hugger I have completed and the yarn on the needles is the beginning of another....raspberry yarn with a stran of mohair. It really is very pretty. I just have a hard time finding the time to knit. Friends in the Park stop in daily and I love that....the day is over before it begins.
Tonight I enjoyed a Chicago Hot Dog from a cafe close to our home. I love a good Chicago dog, but I must admit it is the only thing I like about Chicago right now. Our world situation is very scary, however, it is also exciting to see Biblical Prophecy happening before our eyes. My prayer list grows daily and I do pray for many of my readers. Continue to count your blessings,
Mary Ann
No comments:
Post a Comment