Wednesday, January 6, 2010

WELCOME TO TWENTY - TEN


A very Happy New Year and welcome to Twenty-Ten.....don't blink too many times, as this year will disappear far too fast. The older we get the more time it takes to accomplish anything....soooo whatever you have plans for this year you had better start now and perhaps, just perhaps, you will accomplish a few things before the end of the year.

We welcomed in the new year comfortably and safely in our little nest. We decided to stay off the streets....regrettably we turned down a few party invitations, but opting to visit a few friends in our Park....then home to snuggle in our comfy chairs and watch the celebrations on TV. We were happy that our children decided to do the same and it made this Mom feel good that everyone was home and off the roads.

No, I didn't make any New Year's resolutions, but I do have plenty of goals...starting with pool exercise as much as possible...losing weight (which is a constant battle)...
spending more time in God's word...making certain that I am a walking testimony of our Lord...growing my Xango business (if something has helped me so much, how can I not share that with others??) Continue to make my health a priority and enjoying my family as much as possible. Oh my, the list could go on and on, but I think you get the general idea.

I'm looking forward to the challenges of 2010 and I think we are all going to need as much determination as possible because of the political mess we are in. However, regardless of the world situation, isn't it great to remember who is really in control, and that "The Word of the Lord endures forever," (1 Peter 1:25)

Because of His Promises, I remain a very
Blessed Arizona Gramma

No comments: