
Wow seems like many of our family and friends events peak in June, July and August. Today, we celebrated Shari's birthday. 46 years ago I remember giving birth to a very tiny little girl that beat all odds for survival.....today she is a tall, beautiful and strong Godly woman, who is such a blessing to us and to so many others.
Tom, Rob and Ted showered her with a peaceful day and much love. They enjoyed brunch out and went to the theater. In the evening we all gathered for dinner and the boys helped her blow out the candles. Again, Mom's potato salad and baked beans were requested and Tom was chef of the grill.
Last night Tom's father hosted a birthday dinner for Shari at McGraws Cantina....a very western place that the boys love. Thanks Rod for a special evening
Since my Parkinson's days....Shari has completely stepped up to the plate and has all our family holidays and events at her home. I am so blessed to have a daughter who so willingly takes this responsibility. I remember having to do this at a young age when my Mother had severe rheumatoid arthritis and she turned the reins over to me. The Lord knew my future and gave me an awesome daughter to carry on our family traditions.
Thank you Shari for being so special.....my heart is full of love and I remain a very blessed and thankful
Arizona Gramma
No comments:
Post a Comment